As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are a lot of pressure washers on the market today. Manufacturers have realized that pressure washers are a cash cow. And they have made various models, some of which are portable.
- 1 Table of Best Portable Pressure Washers
- 2 What are some of the best portable pressure
washers to buy?
- 2.1 Greenworks GPW1501 1500 PSI pressure washer
- 2.2 Brizer X100 1600 PSI pressure washer
- 2.3 Sun Joe 1450 PSI pressure washer
- 2.4 Greenworks GPW1502 1500 PSI pressure washer
- 2.5 Snow Joe 2030 PSI pressure washer
- 2.6 Karcher K2 Compact Electric Power Pressure Washer
- 2.7 Ivation Multipurpose Portable Spray Washer w/Water Tank
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Table of Best Portable Pressure Washers
This makes it harder for you to find the best portable pressure washers. But today, we simplify the daunting search for the best portable units by recommending a few incredible options. Read on to find more information.
What are some of the best portable pressure washers to buy?
Greenworks GPW1501 1500 PSI pressure washer
No products found.
No products found.
The first observation you make is noticing how compact and lightweight this electric pressure washer is. It weighs 16.65 pounds and has a dimension of 11.4 x 17.1 x 9.4 inches. It comes with a 35-foot power supply cord. The cord has an inline GFCI so you can use it on all exterior outlets.
Despite the small size, this unit produces a maximum of 1,500 PSI water pressure at just 1.2 GPM flow rate. It is thus water-efficient. Its design permits you to use it both vertically and horizontally. And to efficiently use the pressure washer, make sure the inlet water temperature doesn’t exceed 104°F.
Adding to its efficient performance are 25° and 40° quick-connect tips. Also, the soap applicator boosts its cleaning performance. If you combine the long power cord with the 20-foot high-pressure hose, you get unmatched reach.
This electric pressure washer blasts through grime with enough pressure. It’s, therefore, ideal for bikes, cars, and driveway. Besides, it’s affordable and readily available from online retailers. If you opt for the unit, you will also receive a trigger handle and hose. You will have enough accessories to assemble and use it right out of the box.
- The 1,500 PSI cleans surfaces effectively.
- It’s water-efficient with its 1.2 GPM flow rate.
- You get a wide reach.
- It works in vertical and horizontal positions.
- It’s highly portable.
- It’s compact.
- It handles light-duty cleaning only.
- It doesn’t have a water supply tank.
No products found.
Brizer X100 1600 PSI pressure washer
No products found.
No products found.
Looking for car pressure washers doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Check out the Brizer X100 1600 PSI pressure washer and save time. This unit weighs just 24.9 pounds and has a dimension of 15.8 x 12.5 x 11.2 inches. It takes up less storage space and packs serious performance.
It generates maximum water pressure of 1,600 PSI at just 1.6 GPM flow rate. That’s possible because the 1,200-Watt electric motor does an excellent job. Besides, the unit is power-efficient. It comes with a 15-foot long power supply cord to give you enough reach.
And if you combine the cord’s length with the 15-foot high-pressure hose, you get even better working space. It is thus ideal for cleaning decks, cars, ATV and driveways, just to mention a few. One accessory that you might love is the soap cannon.
It dispenses foam for cleaning surfaces with less effort and water! And to add to the exceptional performance is the adjustable nozzle. The nozzle can regulate the pressure to meet the cleaning needs of a surface.
The unit has a 30-day warranty to protect the consumer. And if you’re dissatisfied with it, you either get an exchange or refund without answering questions.
- The 1,600 PSI pressure cleans efficiently.
- Its 1.6 GPM is water-efficient.
- The 15-foot cord and hose give a large working space.
- The soap cannon helps dispense soap for better cleaning.
- It’s portable and takes up less space.
- It has a warranty and money-back guarantee.
- It consumes a lot of electrical energy.
- The hose and gun might not work properly.
No products found.
Sun Joe 1450 PSI pressure washer
If you’re looking for a light to a medium-duty pressure washer, then consider trying Sun Joe 1450 PSI pressure washer. It’s compact and lightweight. It weighs 13.75 pounds and has a dimension of 7.6 x 6.7 x 15 inches. That means it’s a highly portable pressure washer that takes up less space.
It has a 10-Amp electric motor that generates a maximum pressure of 1450 PSI. The motor pumps out 1.45 gallons of water per minute. This makes the pressure washer use less water thus, it’s water-efficient.
This unit includes a 20-foot high-pressure hose, an extension wand, a 35-foot power supply cord, and a garden hose adapter. The power cord has an inline GFCI protection against a power surge. Another feature that makes the unit safe and prolongs its life is the Total Stop System (TSS).
It works by automatically shutting off the pump when you disengage the trigger. As a result, you spend less energy and your pump will be durable. And to use the unit to its full potential, you will have to buy additional accessories.
The accessories include a 34-ounce snow foam cannon, a rotary wash brush kit, and a 5.5-foot Aluminum extension wand. You can regulate the pressure of the spray to gentle. Simply twist the adjustable nozzle. This makes the unit ideal for dogs during baths.
- It’s very portable and compact-sized.
- The TSS prolongs the pump’s life.
- The 10-Amp motor is energy-efficient.
- The 1.45 GPM flow rate is water-efficient.
- It’s powerful enough (1450 PSI) to blast through the dirt.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
- The customer service doesn’t respond promptly.
- The trigger might malfunction.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for a variety of outdoor cleaning tasks — auto, deck, dock, boat, cabin, porch,...
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and...
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to...
- POWERFUL: Powerful 11-amp motor generates up to 1450 psi/1. 48 GPM for maximum cleaning power to...
Greenworks GPW1502 1500 PSI pressure washer
This is one of the most compact pressure washers on the list. It has a dimension of 6.8 x 15 x 10.9 inches and weighs 15.75 pounds. You can easily transport it to wherever you need it with less effort. Despite the small size, it packs serious performance, thanks to its powerful electric motor.
It generates an internal pressure that peaks at 1,500 PSI. The motor pumps out water at 1.2 GPM flow rate. This not only makes the pressure washer very powerful but also water-efficient. The 20-foot high-pressure hose coupled with the power supply cord gives you enough reach within the working space.
The spray gun has a quick-connect wand with a variable nozzle. This makes the unit ideal for cleaning various surfaces such as patios, driveways, decks, cars, and RVs, just to mention a few. Though not a feature, you might love how affordable the pressure washer is.
Also, the unit is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Your protection is a top priority if you opt for the unit. And if you’re looking for higher water pressure for some reason, be sure to check out other Greenworks GPW1502 models that have 1,600, 1,800 and 2,000 PSI water pressure.
- It’s warranted for 3 years.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- The 1,500 PSI demolishes dirt with efficiency.
- The 1.2 GPM flow rate is water-efficient.
- It comes with a variety of nozzles for adaptable cleaning.
- The unit might leak.
- It cannot handle heavy-duty cleaning operations.
- 1500 psi at 1.2 gallons per minute for maximum cleaning power. Pwma certified
- Quick connect wand comes with variable nozzle for a variety of cleaning applications
- 20 feet high pressure hose for greater reach
- Lightweight and compact design for quick and easy maneuverability
Snow Joe 2030 PSI pressure washer
An ultra-lightweight and compact-sized pressure washer is what to look for if you’re looking to clean your RV. Also, such a pressure washer is what to settle for if you want to clean your patios, driveways, and decks without using a lot of muscles. Working smart is the key; not hard.
And the Snow Joe 2030 PSI Go Anywhere pressure washer does such cleaning jobs exceptionally well. It weighs 9.15 pounds and has a dimension of 7.6 x 6.7 x 13.5 inches. It’s thus very portable and takes up less storage space.
Despite the small size, it has a 14.5-Amp electric motor that generates 2030 PSI pressure. Now, that’s enough to rid various surfaces of dirt, grime, and gunk! With just a water flow rate of 1.45 gallons per minute (GPM), the unit cleans efficiently.
You get a 20-foot high-pressure hose, an extension wand, and a garden hose adapter if you opt for this Snow Joe pressure washer model. It has a 35-foot power supply cord with GFCI protection to give you enough reach and working space for cleaning duties.
The TSS (total stop system) automatically shuts off the pump if you disengage the trigger. As such, the TSS prolongs the pump’s life and saves energy. Its effortless pressure regulation makes it also ideal for aircon cleaning!
- The 14.5-Amp motor is powerful.
- It’s ultra-weight (9.15 pounds).
- The TSS saves energy and prolongs the pump’s life.
- The 1.45 GPM flow rate is water-efficient.
- It’s warranted for 2 years.
- The high-pressure hose isn’t very durable.
- The garden hose adapter might leak some water.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for a variety of outdoor cleaning tasks - the patio, porch, deck, fence, garage,...
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp motor generates 2030 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum...
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light,...
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically switches off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save...
Karcher K2 Compact Electric Power Pressure Washer
This pressure washer by Karcher is an entry-level unit with impressive power and performance. Despite its affordable price, lightweight and compact size, it generates a maximum internal pressure of 1,600 PSI.
The unit has a water flow rate of 1.25 GMP, making it yet another water-efficient pressure washer on the list. The high-pressure jet spray is powerful enough to dislodge all dirt, grime, grease, and gunk. With a weight of 14.5 pounds and 19.8 x 9.8 x 11.8 inches dimension, it remains to be a highly portable and space-saving pressure washer.
The unit comes with two types of wands — the Vario Power Spray wand and the Dirtblaster spray wand. It, therefore, adapts to cleaning various surfaces and debris or dirt. You also have enough working space since the unit has a 35-foot GFCI power cord and a 20-foot high-pressure hose.
The unit also features an N-COR pump. The pump is durable, maintenance-free and non-corrosive. You can, therefore, connect the unit with bucket via a garden hose. It has a cable hook for wrapping the power cord before storage.
- It’s lightweight and very portable.
- The 1.25 GPM flow rate is water-efficient.
- It’s compact-sized and saves space.
- The cable hook improves storage tidiness.
- The 1,600 PSI blasts through dirt efficiently.
- The pump is durable and maintenance-free.
- The user manual contains less information.
- The spray gun and high-pressure hose might not securely connect.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Cleaner. Quicker.
- 1600 PSI, 1.25 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
- Compact size for easy transport and use
Ivation Multipurpose Portable Spray Washer w/Water Tank
If you’re looking for an electric pressure washer with water tank, then consider buying Ivation multipurpose portable spray washer. It’s an all-inclusive pressure washer that is ready for use right out of the box. No assembly needed here.
This unit produces a maximum pressure of 130.5 PSI which is enough to dislodge dirt from cars, RVs and bikes. The diaphragm motor isn’t only energy-efficient but powerful as well. It uses just 60 Watts of electrical energy, giving you prolonged cleaning performance.
The tank reservoir has 4.5 gallons capacity. And the unit weighs 13.95 pounds with a dimension of 9 x 14 x 21 inches. It is thus compact-sized and ultra-lightweight. It’s very portable since it also has an adjustable shoulder strap.
The unit doesn’t have a power supply cord. But instead, it uses a 12V built-in rechargeable battery to power the motor. It comes with a charger for the battery. You can as well plug the unit into a 12V car plug and use it right away. And it has a power cord for that.
The unit includes a 19.6-foot flexible hose and spray gun for efficient cleaning. Also, it has a continuous trigger nozzle for adjusting the pressure. It has 4 sealing rings to secure the hose and spray.
- The shoulder strap and roller wheels make it very portable.
- It has a removable water tank for greater reach.
- It doesn’t need much assembly.
- The built-in battery has a high capacity for prolonged usage.
- It has a versatile power needs.
- The battery isn’t replaceable since it’s built-in.
- The unit might leak water around the base of the hose.
- Please note: This is not a pressure washer, the unit does not release high pressure water. its a...
- Capable Washer is Powered by Rechargeable 12V Battery, Car Port or Home Plug - Impressive 60-Watt...
- Operating Pressure Maximum is a Gentle 130.5 Pounds per Square Inch
- Measures 14 Inches x 9 Inches x 21 Inches; Weighs in at Under 17 Pounds - 1 year limited warranty
- How to pressure wash without a pressure washer?
If you have a garden hose, you can still pressure wash your car or automobiles. You will need to attach a fireman-type nozzle with a 250 PSI rating. But still, the pressure you’ll get will not match the one from a pressure washer. That’s because the garden hose will only rely on the firefighter nozzle and not on a pump and electric motor.
- Can you run a pressure washer without water?
Yes, but not for long. A pressure washer’s pump only works efficiently if it’s connected to water via a garden hose. If it isn’t, it will work harder than it should while trying to suck in water. As a result, it will damage within a short time, probably after seconds.
- What PSI do I need to pressure wash a house?
You will need to consider the surface inside your house before blasting it with a high-pressure jet spray. Some surfaces need higher pressure than others.
But for concrete floors, you can consider 2,000 PSI for an optimal cleaning result. For cleaning the walls of a house, you will need around the same pressure for a thorough cleaning operation.
If you invest in a high-quality and powerful pressure washer that’s portable, you will perform cleaning duties almost anywhere. Also, you will save money since the unit will be durable. Pressure washers come in handy when cleaning houses, patios, cars, RV and small boats just to mention a few.
They’re water and energy-efficient, making them an excellent yet affordable cleaning solution. Invest in a high-powered unit today and blast through any grime, dirt, and gunk!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.