Dirt is one thing that can’t be avoided. Worse still, it poses great challenge especially when trying to eliminate it. Therefore to stay on the safe side, you will need get yourself an effective and efficient cleaning machine, particularly a pressure washer. As they come in many types and sizes, we have taken the trouble of presenting you with a quick review of the most ideal models, especially in the 2500 psi pressure washer category.
- 1 Top 2500 PSI Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
- 2 Conclusion
Top 2500 PSI Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
1. Generac 6595 2,500 PSI 2.3 GPM 196cc OHV Gas Pressure Washer
The 6595 features among the most highlighted models in Generac’s long line of pressure washers. It comes with a powerful 196cc OHV Engine from Generac. Together with a high-performance axial pump, it provides a remarkable 2.3 gallons per minute.
- Powerful 196cc OHV Engine offers ultimate cleaning performance and exceptional reliability
- Axial Cam Pump features Easy-Access Connections that serve to eliminate the need for kneeling down on the ground
- An ergonomic Spray Gun incorporates a molded grip that fits perfectly in the hands of the user
- 25 foot hose offers enhanced flexibility and easy connections
- Easy-to-pull trigger with rear hose connection provides exceptional comfort during prolonged usage
- 3 Quick Click Nozzle Tips- 0 degree, 25 degree and soap
- Extra-large Never-Flat Tires guarantee smooth mobility even on rugged terrain
2. Briggs & Stratton 20500 2.3-GPM 2500-PSI Gas Pressure Washer
The Briggs & Stratton 20500 is a medium-duty gas powered pressure washer. Running on a 675 series 190cc Engine, it packs a remarkable 2500 psi of pressure. It makes a perfect choice for outdoor cleaning chores, such as car washing as well as cleaning of driveways and patio furniture.
- 675 Series 190cc Engine generates a maximum torque of 6.75-foot-pounds to tackle tough cleaning tasks
- Detergent injection system functions to infuse the cleaning solution into the stream of water for a quick and easier cleaning
- Easy Start Technology eliminates engine choking
- Wide tires guarantee comfortable movement on all terrains
3. Karcher G2500DC Performance Series 2500 PSI Pressure Washer
The G2500DC is among Karcher’s top performance series pressure washers. It is a gas powered 2500 psi pressure washer with a commercial Pump w/Brass Head. This direct drive pump is powered by Karcher’s OHV KPS Engine.
- Up-Front High-Pressure Hose incorporates a Quick Connect System for fast and easy setup
- Top Storage Area offers a convenient storage for the 4 pro-style quick cleaning equipment and detergents
- Easy-to-Access Detergent siphoning mechanism serves to clean the desired detergent right from the bottle
- Easy to dismantle non-slip, 3-prong construction offers quick removal of the top section to economize on storage space
4. Pressure Pro HC2500HA 2,500 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
This is a heavy-duty professional 2500 psi pressure washer powered by a 5 HP GC160 Honda engine. It features an AR pump with the ability to generate 2.5 gallons per minute flow rate.
- Comes fully assembled
- Thermo Sensor avoids overheating in the bypass mode
- Professional insulated gun provides comfortable cleaning operations
- Wand assembly incorporates 5 quick connecting nozzles
- 30 foot of steel re-enforced, non-marking high pressure hose provides flexible movements and easy connections
The above listed models are perfect and convenient washing machines. They are among the top in the 2500 psi pressure washer category, therefore you are always guaranteed good value for your money. Try to purchase one at Amazon so as to simplify your cleaning tasks.