As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are so many uses of a pressure washer, however the major reason for using high-pressure water is to perform different cleaning tasks. Pressure washers have large bases that are used to store water, more often than not measured in gallons and they are connected to the spray nozzles and hoses. Most pressure washers are commonly used for residential purposes and small businesses.
- 1 Our Top Pick of The 5 Best Pressure Washers Under $400 Reviews.
- 2 Factors to consider before buying a pressure washer
- 3 Conclusion
Table of Best Pressure Washers Under $400
Choosing the best pressure washer below 400 dollars is very challenging because of the many different varieties available at different prices. That’s why we have outlined for you the 5 best pressure washers below 400 dollars together with their pros and cons. In addition, we have also outlined for you factors that you need to consider before buying a pressure washer. Ensure you take your time to read this review, it will help you know just what to go for.
Our Top Pick of The 5 Best Pressure Washers Under $400 Reviews.
SIMPSON Cleaning MegaShot Pressure Washer
Yet another pressure washer that you can buy is this Simpson cleaning mega shot pressure washer to ensure you get optimum performance at minimum cost and effort. You can use it to clean cars, paint prep or even on sliding driveways.
This pressure washer is very light in weight and is very easy to move around and store hence is highly recommended for home-owners. The best thing about this pump is that it comes with two years warranty on the engine, one year on pump and 5 years on frames.
- Has a premium residential engine.
- The frames are steel constructed.
- The pressure washer has 12 never-flat tires.
- 5 different quick connect spray jets.
- 5 years warranty on frames, two years on engine and one year on the pump.
- The engine is hard to start.
- KOHLER RH265 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- 1/4 in. x 25 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and equipped M22...
- Steel construction frame
Generac Power Washer SPEEDW
Last but not least, this Generac Power washer speed wash has the best in class performance power that will make you enjoy your cleaning tasks. This pressure washer has a soap blaster and a turbo nozzle for better and quick cleaning. The engine of this pressure washer is 196cc hence will deliver the maximum cleaning performance.
This pressure washer cleans faster and has 30 feet long high-pressure hose and 4 quick connect spray nozzles that allow you to adjust for different cleaning tasks. With its soap blaster, you can expect this pressure washer to perform beyond your expectations. What’s more, its 30 feet high-pressure hose is very efficient when it comes to how it gets the work done.
- Cleans up to 50 percent faster.
- 196cc engine for maximum cleaning performance.
- 30 feet high-pressure hose.
- 4 quick connect nozzle tips.
- It has a soap blaster and turbo nozzles.
- Poor design and inadequate specs.
- Clean smarter; Clean up to 50% faster
- Attachments included: Turbo nozzle removes dirt and grime 30% faster and soap blaster sprays soap 3x...
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
- Includes 25 feet high pressure flex hose (kink resistent, non-marring) and 4 quick-change nozzle...
Simpson Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer
The third pressure washer that you can consider buying and its price ranges below 400 dollars is this Simpson Clean Machine gas pressure washer. This pressure washer has a premium residential engine and is made of axial cam pump technologies. Besides, it has free OEM maintenance.
The best part about this pressure washer is that it has 5 different quick connect tips that you can adjust to clean different surfaces. Last but not least, the frames of this pressure washer are welded steel construction. However, to avoid spillage when using the pump, you should always ensure the level of fuel is below the bottom of the filler neck.
- The pump engine is made by SIMPSON and it is a premium residential engine.
- OEM is maintenance-free.
- The frame is welded steel construction.
- Five quick connect nozzle sprays.
- 10 pneumatic wheels.
- Has a warranty of two years on engine, one year on the pump and 90 days on a frame.
- It does not come with all accessories.
- Not very durable.
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- ¼’ x 25’ High pressure hose is highly flexible, non-marring and kink resistant
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control; Gun:Threaded M22 connection
Champion GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Another pressure washer that is worth your hard-earned income and provides a cost-effective cleaning power is this champion GPM gas pressure washer. This pressure washer performs well under high pressure and can do almost all the cleaning jobs.
Its main features include, it has five quick-connect nozzles that you can adjust to ensure maximum cleaning performance. The hose is very long about 25 feet to clean high heights. It also has a detergent tank and is very easy to maneuver because it has 12-inch never-flat tires. The frames are made of durable steel to last long. Lastly, the pressure washer has a two-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- The pressure washer is very powerful and it is made of OHV engine.
- It has a very long pressure hose.
- Five quick-connect spray nozzles.
- Two years warranty and lifetime technical support.
- The pressure washer provides steady nozzles pressure hence consistency while cleaning.
- The set-up construction is bad.
- The quality is not very good.
- Powerful – 3200 PSI with 2.4 GPM backed by Champion’s 224cc single-cylinder OHV engine
- Versatile – Trigger gun, wand, five nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚,40˚, soap), 25-foot high-pressure...
- Detergent Hose Length: 47.2 inch. Hassle-Free – Ergonomic comfort-grip trigger gun reduces...
- Quality – High-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump provides steady nozzle pressure for...
WEN 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Another washer that you can buy is this WEN Gas Pressure Washer. It will provide you with enough power that you require to do your home cleaning tasks. This pressure washer has 5 different quick connect nozzle tips that you can adjust to perform different cleaning tasks.
The pump has 2 years limited warranty and two years on the engine thus you will have great peace of mind while using it. Besides, the pressure washer’s engine is easy to start and to maintain. What’s more, the engine is also quite easy to start and maintain which is something that most people actually love. However, the durability of this pressure washer is always quite questionable.
- The engine is very easy to start and to maintain.
- The pressure washer is very reliable.
- It has a 30 feet flexible hose hence easy maneuvering when performing tasks and storing.
- Has five quick connect nozzle sprays.
- It has 12″ never go flat tires for movement in different terrains.
- The pump comes with 2 years limited warranty.
- Some users have reported minor problems with the carburetor.
- Powerful 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute; For general use (above 40° F),...
- Includes five quick connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap
- Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit
- 12-inch wheels move effortlessly throughout a variety of tough terrains
Factors to consider before buying a pressure washer
There are so many factors that you need to keep in mind before you spend your hard-earned money on a pressure washer. Some of the most important ones are:
Electric vs Gas
One of the most important factors that you should consider before buying a pressure washer is whether you want to buy an electric or gas pressure washers. Electric and gas pressure washers work differently in terms of strength and speed. The gas pressure washer produces more power though it’s very loud. The electric pressure on the other hand, is suitable for small cleaning tasks. Ensure you choose a pressure washer that will maximize your utility.
Another important factor that you should consider is the warranty of the pressure washer you want to buy. There are different types of warranties available for different products. Some manufacturers claim they have the longest warranties for their products. However, it is very prudent to read the fine print just to ensure you know what the warranty covers; whether it covers both the engine and the pump. Ensure you buy a pressure washer that has a warranty that covers the engine.
Last but not least, apart from buying a pressure washer whose warranty will give you some peace of mind, you need also to check the cost of the pressure washer. Most of the time, the cost of the pressure washer is always directly related to the quality, however this is not sometimes true.
You need to draw a budget of how much you are willing to spend so you don’t find yourself spending more or less. Ensure the pressure washer you buy will give you value for your money.
Choosing the best pressure washers below 400 dollars can sometimes be quite tiresome. This review provides you with all the information you need to have to ensure you don’t regret on your choice. All the 5 pressure washers are the best in the market today, you just need to have your pick that will suit your needs. We hope this review will help you find just what you are looking for!
For instance, Simpson Gas Pressure Washer is one of the best pressure washers below 400 dollars and can be used for both home and small business purposes. Buying this pump will help you have some peace of mind while using it since it has two years limited warranty and a lifetime technical support, can perform different tasks by adjusting the 5 quick connect spray nozzles, can clean different heights since the pressure hose is very long and will also allow you to enjoy the benefit of consistency while cleaning.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.