As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking to clean your vehicle and want to make sure that you’re using the right products to do it with? Maybe you’ve been doing some research about the best pressure washer detergent but you’re not confident you’ve found exactly what you need. Well, don’t worry, because we’ve found the top products right here.
- 1 The Best Pressure Washer Detergent
- 2 Top Features to Consider
- 3 Conclusion
The Best Pressure Washer Detergent
When it comes to choosing the product that you need for your vehicle or for anything else you’re looking to clean, we have the seven best right here. We definitely feel like these are the top options when it comes to the best pressure washer detergent for cars, driveways, vinyl siding and more.
1. Sun Joe SPX-FCS1G Premium Snow Foam Cannon
This is actually a scented product that’s going to make anything you clean smell just a little bit tropical. You can choose between several different scents, but you’re still going to have a biodegradable option that’s safe even on metal surfaces. That makes it safe for car cleaning as well. You can also put it into a bucket with a mop or brush and use it to scrub anything clean. Use it with a foam cannon attachment to your pressure washer to really get the most out of the cleaning capabilities that you get with this product.
- Concentrate: pressure washer concentrate formula
- SAFE: Biodegradable, safe on metal surfaces
- Deep cleaning: Removes dirt and grime, yet safe for wax and sealants
- Versatile: can be applied with a mop or brush to clean wood, brick and more.
2. Karcher Multi-Purpose Cleaning Detergent
This highly concentrated product is actually able to make a total of 5 gallons of cleaning solution out of just a single, 1 quart bottle. It’s intended for cleaning any of your outdoor surfaces and can be used for decks as well as for concrete. It’s also fully biodegradable, which means it’s going to break down easily, and it’s made in the USA, so you know it meets standards. There’s even an integrated measuring spout that will make sure you get just the right amount of cleaner when you’re preparing your pressure washer to start cleaning.
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance.
- Karcher detergents are specially formulated to work in tandem with your pressure washer to help you...
- Highly concentrated, makes up to 5 gallons of ready to use detergent from one quart of concentrate
- Perfect for cleaning outdoor surfaces such as decks, driveways, sidewalks, stone, brick and more
3. Krud Kutter Green Pressure Washer Concentrate
If you’re looking for something that’s great for mold and mildew then you’re going to love this product. It’s designed to remove stains from these, algae, fungus, moss and of course oil, grease, tree sap and bird droppings. It can even remove weathering and oxidation. All of that from a biodegradable product that’s safe around your family, your pets and even your plants. This inexpensive product is great for vinyl siding and once you spray it back off you’ll have a great looking house with no damage to the surrounding area.
- The proprietary formulation of house and siding contains "SPOREX", a unique additive which removes...
- Special surfactants penetrate the surface to safely and easily dissolve the toughest stains from...
- Even removes gray weathering on wood, chalking, and oxidation
- No petroleum solvents
4. Sun Joe SPX-HDC1G
This Sun Joe cleaner is actually designed to work with any pressure washer for decks, your house and more. It’s actually a biodegradable formula that’s entirely bleach-free and non-toxic, which means that you can feel great about using it on anything you own. If you decide to clean without a pressure washer it can also be used to clean with a mop and bucket. You can use it for vinyl siding with a lighter blend or use it for concrete with a stronger level to really get the cleaning power. This product is safe for just about any surface, including your vehicle.
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- CONCENTRATE: Pressure washer concentrate formula
- SAFE: Biodegradable, non-toxic bleach-free
- VERSATILE: Can be applied with a mop or brush to clean wood, brick and more.
5. Simple Green Industrial
This industrial strength product is a little more expensive than some of the other options, but it offers a complete package that can be used for cleaning dirt, grime, oil and more. It’s made with entirely biodegradable ingredients and it meets the Green Seal GS-37 standards, which means it’s a safer product for use in industrial or institutional environments. You get plenty to make approximately 64 gallons of cleaner out of just a single gallon of this product, so you are definitely going to get your money’s worth out of the product. If you already use other Simple Green products this is definitely on the same caliber.
- Orally nontoxic and readily biodegradable formula.
- Trusted non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive cleaner is a safer alternative to caustic...
- Versatile formula can be used to clean and degrease all washable surfaces.
- Cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment.
6. Simple Green Pro HD
The Simple Green Pro HD is considered non-corrosive but still professional grade. In fact, it can be used for cleaning industrial equipment and appliances, which includes things like grease and stains. If you have any kind of dirt, debris or grime on your vehicle you can bet this is going to get it off. It’s completely biodegradable as well, so you can feel comfortable using it outdoors. It’s also cost-effective, so you don’t have to spend a fortune just to get the cleaning power that you’re looking for. Whatever kind of cleaning you need to do this is the product that’s going to get it done. You just need to dilute it with the right balance of water.
- Simple Green Pro HD is a PROP 65 product, non-corrosive, professional grade product
- Developed for multi-purpose contractor applications including use on floors, walls, industrial...
- Also including commercial kitchens and baths and for pressure washing, parts washing, ultrasonic...
- It quickly eliminates tough grease and grime, removes stains, and is safe on metal surfaces
7. Zep All-In-1 Premium Pressure Washing Concentrate
Designed for mold cleaning and more, this product is actually considered an all-in-one. That means you can actually use it for house, cars, outdoor furniture and just about anything else you want. It’s highly concentrated and you can get a total of 28 gallons out of a single bottle. You can put it into your pressure washer or use it for a foam cannon to really get a lot of power behind the soap and you’ll be able to break down just about any kind of dirt, debris and grime.
- POWERFUL PRESSURE WASH FORMULA: Removes stains caused by algae, mold and mildew
- FOR USE ON: Ideal for cleaning siding, driveways, brick, wood, stucco and other surfaces
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA: Makes up to 26 gallons of cleaner
- FOR USE WITH: a pressure washer or manual applications
Top Features to Consider
If you’re looking for the best pressure washer detergent for house, cars, concrete and more then you want to know what you’re actually looking at. We’re going to take a closer look at the most important features to consider, so you can make sure you’re getting something that’s going to work and provide a good value.
Concentration Level – You want a product that you can mix with water to get more than what comes in the bottle. For example, a 1 gallon bottle of concentrate will make several gallons of actual cleaning solution. If you buy just a cleaning solution, however, you’re going to get only the amount of ounces that’s actually in the bottle. The more water you’re supposed to use per ounce (or less) of concentrate the stronger the concentrate is. This can be good if you have heavier duty stains that you need to remove.
Approved Surfaces – Check for something you can use on many different surfaces. This is going to make the cleaner itself more versatile and also make sure you don’t have to continuously clean out your pressure washer and add a different type of cleaner. Not to mention you save money on not buying several different cleaners. You generally want something that can clean wood, vinyl, concrete and metal. If you need a specialty cleaner for a specific surface make sure that you’re getting a cleaner that’s designed to be used that way.
Biodegradable – A biodegradable product is going to be better for the environment and better for your family and pets. This is a type of product that breaks down entirely on its own, so you don’t have to worry about how to dispose of it when you’re done. You can just rinse off the cleaner and move on to something else. You can definitely feel better about using these types of products because they’re going to help protect the world around you. Not to mention it’s going to be an easier process for you because there’s no cleanup or environmental protection required.
Mold Removal – Mold, mildew and other fungal products are definitely not something you want on your house. You may want to look for a cleaner that’s designed to remove these so you can not only clean off the surface problems but actually get into some of the more serious problems underneath. Mold, if removed only off the surface, is only going to come back again. You want a product that really cleans the mold and stops it from coming back. Not all products are going to do this and you want to be sure you aren’t getting something too harsh for the surface you’re cleaning at the same time.
Compatibility – If your pressure washer has specifications for the type of products you can use with it make sure you look into those. Some pressure washers tell you to only use specific cleaners, but you may be able to use more than they tell you. Look closely at what the cleaners they recommend have in common and do your research, chances are you have more options than you think.
Simple Green Pro HD gives you all the power of a commercial degreaser and cleaner, but the gentleness of a biodegradable and more environmentally friendly solution. You can feel great about using it because it gets the job done and it’s not going to hurt the planet around us.
My Our Pick
The Sun Joe Premium is our favorite because it’s actually non-corrosive and it’s designed to be better for the environment as well. On top of that it can get rid of just about anything from grease to stains and it’s still safe on your vehicle. That means you can feel comfortable with it for concrete that’s durable and tough and for your vehicle, which definitely needs gentler care. You just need to have a pressure washer that you can use it with and you’ll be ready to go.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.