There are very many varieties and brands of pressure water pumps from different manufactures available in the market today. A pump is very important in our day to day lifestyle as it will help you increase in the ultimate and overall liquid’s energy. Besides, pressure water pumps are very important since they help make your cleaning work easier and quicker.
Choosing the right pressure water pump can sometimes be challenging because of the many brands available. That’s why we have simplified your work in this, 9 best pressure water pumps 2020 reviews, together with their advantages and disadvantages. Moreover, we have also highlighted the most important factors to consider before buying a pressure water pump to ensure you buy a pump that you won’t regret.
- 1 Best Pressure Washer Pumps
- 1.1 1. Annovi Reverberi Kit Replacement Pump
- 1.2 2. New Gasoline Premium Pressure
- 1.3 3. Universal Pressure Washer
- 1.4 4. Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer
- 1.5 5. New Premium Pressure Washer
- 1.6 6. Homelite Universal Power Pressure Washer Pump
- 1.7 7. Annovi Reverberi Triplex Plunger Pumps
- 1.8 8. AAA Technologies Plunger Pump
- 1.9 9. AR North America Triplex Plunger Pump
- 2 Factors to Consider when Choosing The Best Pressure Water Pumps
- 3 Conclusion
Best Pressure Washer Pumps
1. Annovi Reverberi Kit Replacement Pump
One of the pressure washers that you can consider buying is this Annovi Reverberi kit replacement pump. It is available in two different mounting configurations. You can mount it directly on the engine shaft. Besides, the mounting flange will provide a convenient connection to most of the shaft gas engines.
The best part about this product is that it has in built pressure control valves and its sealing system is double gasket. Last but not least, its pistons are driven by a mechanism known as swash plate. It also comes with a chemical injector as well. The unloader is also in built thus making life quite easy and simple. However, its durability is somehow questionable and the pressure levels that it operates at are normally relatively low.
- It works with almost all the store bought under pump engine pressure washer.
- Produces power of up to 2600 PSI.
- It has a system that is easy to start. It is inbuilt hence easy and quick to start.
- The unloader is built in.
- Comes with a chemical injector.
- The pressure is low.
- Not very durable.
2. New Gasoline Premium Pressure
Another product that is worth spending your hard-earned income on and is a high-quality replacement pressure pump to replace your pump with is the New Gasoline Premium pressure washer. Its main features include; it is rated 2700 PSI and 2.3 GPM which is suitable for all the house cleaning projects.
Besides, you can also use it to clean other things such as cars without having to worry about damaging the paint. Another important feature of this pump is that its fitment is universal and you won’t have to worry about buying extra fittings. Its durability however is a great one. It is also suitable for almost all small house cleaning requirements.
- Very high quality hence durable.
- Suitable for almost all the small house cleaning.
- Has universal fitment for small pressure washers.
- The packaging is very poor.
3. Universal Pressure Washer
This universal pressure washer will make your cleaning process easy and quicker. Shipping is done on the same day you place your order. The pressure washer produces pressure levels of up to 2800 PSI and 2.5 gallons. The best part about this pressure washer is that it comes ready to use with pre filled oil and also comes with its own thermal valve.
However, they are fitted opposite to the fitting of the inlet. Unfortunately, this pressure washer does not fit on horizontal engines. What’s more, it also comes with a thermal valve which makes it even better to use. However, this pump is somehow not compatible with most pressure pipes. It also does not fit horizontal engines.
- Same day shipping.
- Produces 2800 and 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Comes when it is ready to use with pre filled oil.
- Comes with a thermal valve.
- Does not fit horizontal engines.
- The pump is not compatible.
4. Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer
Annovi Reverberi Pressure washer is also one of the best pressure washers in the market today. It is made of special die-cast anticorrosion finished and the plungers are made of hardened stainless steel. For easy and faster cleaning, this replacement pressure washer comes with a detergent tube.
It produces up to 2400 PSI singles seal. The package has a thermal relief valve and a manual. This pressure washer is a vertical gas engine flange. With its anticorrosion finish, you can expect it to last as long as possible. What’s more, this pressure washer pump also comes already installed with a thermal relief valve as well as a user manual. However, its durability can somehow be questioned.
- Relatively high pressure of up to 2400 PSI.
- It comes with a thermal relief valve and a manual guide.
- It is made of anticorrosion finish.
- Easy to mount.
- Works exceptionally great.
- Not very durable.
- Motor does not keep running continuously.
5. New Premium Pressure Washer
This New Premium Pressure washer is also one of the best pressure washers in the market today. Its best features include; it produces at least 2600 PSI and is compatible with many different brands and models, its head is made of a very high-quality aluminum material. Besides, it fits vertical crank shaft engines and will help you greatly in small house cleaning projects and even washing your cars or trucks
- Good customer care support.
- Very high-quality replacement pump.
- The pump is produces pressure of up to 2700 PSI.
- Very safe pressure for small house cleaning projects and even washing your car.
- Its shaft is universal and can fit all small pressure washers.
- Suitable for all vertical engines with a shaft.
- Complex installation process.
- Not very durable.
6. Homelite Universal Power Pressure Washer Pump
Another pressure washer that will make your cleaning process fast, is this Homelite Power Universal Pressure washer pump. Its pressure is about 2800 PSI, 2.6 gallons per minute and comes ready for use since it comes already pre filled with oil.
Additionally, this product comes with a thermal relief valve, although it is supposed to be installed opposite the inlet fitting. Apparently this Homelite universal power pressure is only compatible with vertical engines.
- Compatible with vertical engines.
- It comes with all the hose connections.
- The pump fits all the 7/8” shaft.
- High pressure of 2800 PSI and 2.3 GMP.
- Does not fit Briggs and Kohler diameter shaft.
- Does not fit horizontal engines.
7. Annovi Reverberi Triplex Plunger Pumps
Annovi Reverberi triplex plunger pumps has two different mounting configurations. This makes it to appeal to very many people who prefer either of the mounting configurations. It has engine driven units vertical gas units. The pressure pump uses keyed hollow shaft connection to mount directly on the engine shaft.
Moreover, the pump has pressure control valve in built and a downstream chemical injection system. The three-piston alternating volumetric pumps help in the units cleaning. What’s more, it also produces about 2.5 gallons per minute of the liquid being pumped and this makes it quite a good performer. It is also a high quality product and therefore quite durable.
- Produces 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Has two different mounting configurations.
- Very high quality hence durable.
- The pump has in built pressure control valves.
- The pump produces low pressure.
- Does not come with warranty.
8. AAA Technologies Plunger Pump
The second last pressure washer pump that you can consider spending your hard-earned income on is this AAA technologies Plunger Pump. It is very efficient and ensures top performance while minimizing the engine load. The best part about this pump is that it has 5 years commercial warranty, hence you will enjoy peace of mind while using it.
Besides, it provides higher pressure at its spray nozzles because it is equipped with patented power boost technology. For better friction, wear and resistance minimization, it has oversized ball bearing for toughest cleaning environment and for durability.
- It is equipped with easy to start features.
- Has 5 years commercial warranty.
- Resistance to friction and wear.
- Very durable.
- Has power boost technology.
- Has thermal relief protection that prevents overheating.
- The pressure is not very high.
9. AR North America Triplex Plunger Pump
Last but not least, this AR North America Triplex plunger pump features the latest technology and design and is also designed to directly drive gasoline engines. It is mostly suitable for heavy and medium tasks. It comes with a quick connect coupler, a detergent hose with filter, an inlet filter and a nipple.
The best feature about this pressure pump is that it produces high pressure of up to 4000 PSI and a maximum gallon of 4 gallons per minute. What’s more, it is suitable for medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks and will therefore never let you down when in need of such cleaning operations. However, its durability is somehow questionable and the motor might somehow fail to start on the first pull.
- Suitable for medium and heavy cleaning duties
- Features the latest design and technology
- It produces very high pressure of about 4000 PSI
- Maximum gallons per minute of up to 4
- The motor does not start on the first pull
- Not very durable
Factors to Consider when Choosing The Best Pressure Water Pumps
There several factors that you need to consider before you decide on which pressure water pump to buy. Some of the most important ones include:
- Flow rate
One of the most important things you need to consider before buying a pressure water pump is its flow rate. The flow rate is the amount of liquid the pump can distribute in a specified time. You need to determine the flow rate of the pump so that you buy what you won’t regret and be confident with.
The flow rate of a pump is measured in gallons per minute. Always remember that the size and fittings of the pump is directly proportional to the flow rate. That is, the larger the pump the higher the flow the flow rate and the vice versa.
- Pressure levels
Another important factor that you should keep in mind before buying a pressure pump and is directly related to the size and type of the pressure washer pump is its pressure level. It is very prudent to know the outlet and inlet pressures of the pump. Knowing the pressure of a pump will help you choose the suitable product that you will not regret.
- Viscosity of the fluid to be pumped
In order to buy the right pressure washer, pump you need to determine the viscosity of the fluid that it will pump. Viscosity is the measure of fluids’ resistance to the stress of shear and it is measured in centipoise. If the liquid you are intending to use is of low viscosity then you will definitely have to choose a more robust pumping equipment and the vice versa. As viscosity increases so is the need to adjust the pump because of the increased shear resistance.
- Material of construction
Last but not least, you need to determine the material the pump is constructed with, after determining the viscosity of the liquid before you buy a pressure water pump. The material of the pressure washer pump you decide to buy should be compatible with the liquid and should, therefore, not cause corrosion or abrasion. You can check the chemicals’ compatibility chart to exactly know the compatibility and know the material your pump should be.
Are you asking yourself challenging questions such as who makes the best pressure water pumps? Or that what are the best pressure water pumps in the market today? Well then this review will help you get answers to these questions. We hope it will help you choose the best pressure water pumps that you wouldn’t regret ever buying.
Our Top Pick
One of the best pressure water pumps in the market today is AAA Technologies Plunger Pump. It is very popular because it is suitable for all vertical engines with a shaft, it is equipped with easy to start features, comes with five years commercial warranty, it is resistant to wear and friction, can last for long and has power boost technology.
- The Best Triplex Pressure Washer Pump
- The Best Pressure Washer Detergent For Concrete
- The 10 Best Pressure Washer Hose 2020 Reviews
- The 7 Best Pressure Washer Detergent 2020 Reviews
- The Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
- The 4 Best Pressure Washer Gun & Wand 2020 Reviews
- The Best Pressure Washer Nozzles