Pressure washers are effective cleaning machines. Unfortunately, most domestic, industrial and commercial users normally go for those low-end models. This is because most of them are cheaper in price. However, not all of them usually hold up to the industrial and commercial workloads they are designed for. The end result is frequent breakdown and reduced lifespan. The following review of top 1800 PSI pressure washers will greatly help you in selecting the ideal washer for your daily cleaning needs.
- 1 Our Pick of 5 Best 1800 PSI Pressure Washer
- 1.1 1. AR Blue Clean AR240 1,750 PSI 1.5 GPM Pressure Washer
- 1.2 2. AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM Pressure Washer
- 1.3 3. Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV, 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.4 4. Karcher X-Series K 3.540 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.5 5. Karcher Modular Series K 5.85 M Plus 1850 PSI Pressure Washer
- 2 Conclusion
Our Pick of 5 Best 1800 PSI Pressure Washer
1. AR Blue Clean AR240 1,750 PSI 1.5 GPM Pressure Washer
The AR240 is a 1750 PSI electric powered pressure washer that is run by a 120 V induction motor. It boasts of a durable 3 axial-piston pump capable of generating a maximum flow volume of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- Automatic safety valve featuring pressure shut-off at the pump head
- Tempered stainless-steel plungers
- 30-Foot power cord for effective power transmission
- 20-foot high-pressure hose
- Detergent tank and a detergent injection kit
- Gun-wand assembly featuring a fully adjustable spray head
- Automatic safety valve incorporating low-pressure by-pass on all models
2. AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM Pressure Washer
The AR383 is a cold water 1900 PSI electric pressure washer. It extracts its power from a 14 Amp induction motor. This 120 V motor powers a Triplex 3 axial piston pump that delivers a maximum water volume of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- Total Stop System provides automatic start and stop
- Hose reel with a hand crank that serves to keep the hose out of the way
- 20-foot high pressure hose
- 30-foot power cord for ideal power transmission
- Gun wand assembly with an adjustable spray head
3. Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV, 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The PW182501AV is one of the most notable washers produced by Campbell Hausfeld. This 1900 PSI pressure washer is powered by a 120 V, 14 Amp Universal motor. It generates a remarkable water volume of 1.65 gallons per minute.
- Instant start/stop feature to automatically shut down the pump
- Swivel hose adaptor for easy connection to your garden hose
- 20-foot high pressure hose with hose attachments
- Adjustable fan lance and a turbo lance
- 35-foot GFCI power cord
- Convenient onboard storage for accessories
4. Karcher X-Series K 3.540 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
This is a residential 1800 PSI pressure washer. It comes in a compact package that incorporates a water cooled induction motor. This 120 V/60 HZ motor runs a direct drive axial pump that features per minute flow of 1.5 gallons.
- DirtBlaster spray boosts effective pressure by 50 percent
- Vario Power Spray wand offers effective pressure regulation
- Quick-connect system to minimize startup time by up to 75 percent
- 25-foot high pressure hose
- Integrated accessory storage
5. Karcher Modular Series K 5.85 M Plus 1850 PSI Pressure Washer
This is an electric powered high-pressure washer designed for residential use. As with most of the company’s models, this 1850 PSI pressure washer is powered by a long lasting 120 V/60 HZ induction motor. It drives a direct axial aluminum pump that registers a maximum flow of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- 25-foot hose with an incorporated hose reel for effective and convenient storage
- DirtBlaster spray wand increases effective pressure to 50 percent
- Vario Power Spray wand for effective pressure adjustment
- Bayonet trigger gun incorporating child-safety lock
- Trigger gun with spray wand holder
The above 1800 PSI pressure washer models are certainly a must-have for any residential settings. They feature simplicity of use and guarantee exceptional performance throughout their lifecycle. They are certainly an economical investment worth putting into consideration.