As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is your time too valuable and you would like to save more of it while cleaning? Well then, a pressure washer will definitely be a good investment for you. However, getting the wrong pressure washer will make your cleaning task even more frustrating and you may end up wasting even more time.
- 1 Table of Best Pressure Washer under $500
- 2 Factors to consider before buying a pressure washer below $500
- 3 Our Pick of The 4 Best Pressure Washers Under $500
- 4 Conclusion
Table of Best Pressure Washer under $500
Choosing the right pressure washer can be so challenging sometimes especially those whose prices range below $500. We has outlined for you the four best pressure washers under $500 including their advantages and disadvantages. We have outlined the most important factors to consider before buying a pressure washer.
Factors to consider before buying a pressure washer below $500
There are so many factors that you should consider before buying a pressure washer. The most important ones include:
The first and the most important factor that you need to consider before you even think of buying a pressure washer is if it has a detergent tank. A detergent will help you speed up your cleaning tasks and help you remove stains. Most of the pressure washers have in built or removable detergent cans. Ensure the pressure washer you buy comes with a detergent tank to make your cleaning task easy.
Another important factor that you need to keep in mind is the size of the pressure washer. The size of the pressure washer is directly proportional to its power. However, it is important to note that a heavier pressure washer is more durable and will last longer compared to the light ones.
Small pressures washers are preferred for light tasks such as cleaning decks, cars and small patios among others. While the larger ones are preferred for tackling larger jobs and can be used frequently.
Last but not least, you also need to consider the cost of a pressure washer before you decide to buy it. The pressure washer you buy should be within your budget. More often than not, the price of the pressure washer is directly proportional to its power. However sometimes this is not the case. Ensure you buy a pressure washer that will give you value for your money but you don’t have to compromise the quality.
Our Pick of The 4 Best Pressure Washers Under $500
1. PowerBoss Pressure Washer 3100 PSI
The first pressure washer that you can consider buying is this Powerboss Pressure washer 3100 PSI. It will help you finish your cleaning work efficiently and effectively. The pressure washer is made using a durable engine for medium duty cleaning tasks. You can easily start the machine without much effort since it has the easy start technology.
Moreover, the pressure washer has four quick adjustable connect spray tips. It also has a detergent tank that you can use to put any detergent of your choice. Last but not least, the machine has a high-pressure hose that is long enough making outdoor cleaning easier and faster.
- This pressure washer is very durable.
- Has a maintenance free axial cam pump.
- Provides easy and low effort starting.
- The hose id 25 feet for cleaning greater heights.
- Has four different quick connect spray tips.
- The engine does not last longer.
- Not very durable.
- 3100 MAX PSI at 2.4 GPM / 2.7 MAX GPM at 2500 PSI
- Durable HONDA GC190, 187cc engine makes this an ideal power washer for medium-duty use at home
- A maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology provides easy, low-effort starting
- Easily attach any of the 4 quick-connect tips (0°, 15°, 40°, soap) to the steel spray wand to...
2. SIMPSON Cleaning 3300 PSI Pressure Washer
Yet this Simpson cleaning 3300PSI pressure washer will also give you the maximum performance with a just a little investment. It is very simple to use and is mostly preferred for cleaning patios, outdoor furniture and preparing home exterior for painting. The best part about this pressure washer is that it is very light in weight and one person can transport it easily.
Besides, the machine is very easy to start and is equipped with very high-quality engines built with very high-quality components. When it comes to the mobility of this pressure washer, it excels because of the premium tires it comes already equipped with. The hose is also very flexible, abrasion resistant and can withstand a lot of pressure.
- Built with high quality engines.
- It is very easy to start and operate.
- The hose is abrasion resistant, of high pressure and very flexible.
- The pressure is very reliable and maintenance free OEM technologies.
- The pump has 10 premium tires for easy movement across different terrains.
- It is very light in weight.
- Somehow quite expensive.
- Not very durable.
- HONDA GC190 is easy to start and operate
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- MorFlex ¼-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
- Welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
3. Generac SpeedW Pressure Washer System
Another pressure that features among the best with enough cleaning power and is below $500 is this Generac speed wash pressure washer system. The pressure washer will help you achieve good cleaning results quickly because it has turbo nozzles, power boom and a soap blaster.
This machine has 4 adjustable spray nozzles that you can adjust to clean various surfaces and a 30 feet flexible hose that will allow you to clean great heights. What’s more, this pressure washer is also known to clean much faster. However, its engine is somehow defective and most people have complained a lot about it.
- It has four quick connect spray nozzles.
- High powered engine that delivers maximum cleaning performance.
- Long and high-pressure flexible hose for cleaning greater heights.
- Cleans up to 50% faster.
- Has power dial ergonomic spray gun for pressure adjustment.
- The engine is defective.
- Not very durable and is prone to oil leakages.
- Great for any outdoor enthusiast
- Made in the United States
- Very easy to Use
4. SIMPSON Cleaning PowerShot Pressure Washer
Last but not least, this Simpson cleaning PowerShot pressure washer is also ideal for professionals and domestic consumers alike. The engine of this pressure washer is very reliable and its hose is long enough and is abrasion resistant. Besides, it has 5 different quick connect nozzles that you can easily adjust to clean various surfaces. This machine is made of solid steel hence it is very powerful.
Moreover, this Simpson cleaning power shot pressure washer is very easy to move around, transport and store since it is extremely compact. It is also easy to set up and start. The best thing about this pressure washer is that it comes with 3 years limited warranty on the engine, 5 years limited on the pump and 10 years warranty on the frame.
- Has 3 years warranty on engine, five years on pump and 10 years on frame.
- The pump has 5 different quick connect nozzles.
- Has power boost technology for consistent water flow.
- The hose is long and resistant abrasion.
- Easy to set up and transport.
- It is not very reliable.
- HONDA GX200 engine w/ Oil Alert provides powerful clean for years (includes 3-year engine warranty)
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump w/ PowerBoost Technology provides consistent water flow and pump...
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and equipped with...
- Welded steel construction frame and 10" premium pneumatic wheels for easy transport, set-up and load
Pressure washers have greatly improved over the past years. Their quality has increased greatly and the prices have also become more affordable. For instance, PowerBoss Pressure Washer is one of the latest pressure washers in the market today and you can get it at very affordable prices. It has improved cleaning abilities, has a very long hose, 4 different quick connect nozzles and has warranties that cover the engine, pump and frame.
We hope this review will help you choose the best pressure washer that is also pocket friendly. The 4 best pressure washers below 500 dollars review covers pressure washer pumps below 500 dollars that are the best in the market today. Besides, it has everything you need to know even before buying a pressure washer for different cleaning tasks that will increase your ability to maintain and clean your properties.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.